Always the Kelly Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Always the Kelly Family forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony

Anthony

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello everybody. Here's the chance to introduce yourself to other fans. So, let me start:

My name is Anthony, and was born on October 1st, 1978. I live in a town in the South of The Netherlands, and am completely addicted to music.
I discovered the Kellys by accident on the radio in 1995, and was a big fan during the 90's. However, nowadays I'only a fan of Barby and Jimmy. I always liked it that they played a variety of styles on albums like "Wow" or "From their hearts", and sadly they lost that variety on the last few albums.
Apart from music, I'm also a fan of fantasy books. Comics like "Storm" from Don Lawrence, but also big book series like "Lord of the Rings" and "Wheel of time". Also I love travelling. Recently I visited Berlin, and went to Jimmy's concert together with our dear admin.
I don't have any children (yet), but I'm a proud uncle of a (at the time of writing) 5-year-old niece and a 7-months-old nephew.

Well, that's all I have to tell at the moment. You'll probably find out more about me on this forum Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Straube

Straube

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Adorable kids Anthony Smile

So.. I´m Straube "The Danish Devil" -Not half as bad, as it might sounds Razz
Im 23 years old & i´ve been hopelessly completely addicted to TKF since the age of 5 .
My Mom was at that point also a fan, so you can say i was raised to be so . *lol*
I look forward to a lot of debat & discussion in this Forum, THANK YOU Simona for making a place where Free speach is allowed Exclamation

This is me clown
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm

@Sreaube and Anthony - amazing photos!
Love it the max!!!
Back to top Go down
https://alwaystkf.forumlt.com
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Always the Kelly Family Forum :: Always the Kelly Family Fan-Club :: Kelly fans-
Jump to: